- Net income increased to $1.9 million in the 2011 first quarter from $1.4 million in the first quarter of 2010.
- The provision for loan and lease losses declined $0.7 million reflecting the positive impact of the wind down of the national direct financing lease portfolio.
- Total deposits grew 7.5% to $585.1 million in the first quarter 2011 driven by seasonal municipal deposits and continued growth in checking and savings deposits, which increased $15.9 million, or 4.6%, during the first quarter.
- First quarter 2011 net interest margin remained strong at 4.05%.
- Strong capital position with Total Risk-Based Capital ratio of 14.21% at March 31, 2011.
Evans Bancorp Reports First Quarter Net Income Up 30%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.