- Net income increased to $1.9 million in the 2011 first quarter from $1.4 million in the first quarter of 2010.
- The provision for loan and lease losses declined $0.7 million reflecting the positive impact of the wind down of the national direct financing lease portfolio.
- Total deposits grew 7.5% to $585.1 million in the first quarter 2011 driven by seasonal municipal deposits and continued growth in checking and savings deposits, which increased $15.9 million, or 4.6%, during the first quarter.
- First quarter 2011 net interest margin remained strong at 4.05%.
- Strong capital position with Total Risk-Based Capital ratio of 14.21% at March 31, 2011.
Evans Bancorp Reports First Quarter Net Income Up 30%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.