Internap Network Services Reaches New 52-Week High (INAP)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Internap Network Services Corporation (Nasdaq:INAP) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it is currently trading at $7.90, above its previous 52-week high of $7.89 with 801,490 shares traded as of 3:31 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 418,700 shares over the past 30 days. Internap Network Services has a market cap of $371.3 million and is part of the technology sector and internet industry. Shares are up 21.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Internap Network Services Corporation provides information technology (IT) infrastructure services. The company operates through two segments, Data Center Services and IP Services.
- Practice your INAP trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV