Telephones Of Mexico Stock Hits New 52-Week High (TMX)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Telephones of Mexico (NYSE:TMX) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it is currently trading at $18.95, above its previous 52-week high of $18.94 with 686,024 shares traded as of 1:26 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.1 million shares over the past 30 days. Telephones of Mexico has a market cap of $16.7 billion and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are up 16.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Telefonos de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. provides telecommunications services primarily in Mexico. It offers local telephone service; domestic and international long distance services; and interconnection services to long-distance, local, and mobile phone carriers. The company has a P/E ratio of eight, below the average telecommunications industry P/E ratio of 13.3 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.7.
- Practice your TMX trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV