CHARLESTON, W.Va., April 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- City National Bank, headquartered in Charleston, announced today that Regional Retail Manager Mandy Curry is one of the bank's City Cares community service award winners for 2011.
Curry was nominated by her peers for her involvement in several organizations, most notably the Putnam County Chamber of Commerce and the Putnam County Development Authority. As a City Cares winner, she requested that City National's $1,500 donation in her name be made to Putnam County Parks & Recreation in support of the Healthy Kids, Healthy WV event.
"Mandy is very outgoing and not afraid of a challenge," said Melissa Wolfe, a co-worker of Curry's. "She cares about her community and the people in it. Mandy is a consistent face in non-profit events and community action plans in Putnam County."
"There are many great community volunteers at City, and we are pleased to honor some of them through the City Cares community service awards," said Charles "Skip" Hageboeck, president and CEO. "As a company, City is committed to the communities where we work and live. Our employees live this commitment every day by donating their time and expertise. Mandy exemplifies this giving spirit."Curry and four other City Cares winners were recognized at the bank's annual meeting held on April 27, 2011 in Charleston. City National will donate $1,500 in honor of each of the five City Cares winners. About City National Bank City National Bank provides diversified financial products and services to consumers and local businesses. Through its 68 banking offices in West Virginia, Eastern Kentucky and Southern Ohio, the bank provides credit, deposit and investment advisory services to its customers. City National Bank also operates CityInsurance Professionals, an insurance agency offering a full range of insurance products and services. SOURCE City Holding Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV