GLENS FALLS, N.Y., April 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Arrow Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: AROW) on April 27, 2011 approved a stock repurchase program authorizing the repurchase, at the discretion of senior management, of up to $5 million of the Company's common stock over the next twelve months in open market or negotiated transactions. This program replaces a similar $5 million repurchase program approved one year earlier on April 28, 2010, under which the Company repurchased approximately $3.1 million of its common stock.
Also, the Board declared a quarterly cash dividend of $.25 per share payable June 15, 2011 to shareholders of record June 3, 2011.
Arrow Financial Corporation is a multi-bank holding company headquartered in Glens Falls, NY serving the financial needs of northeastern New York. The Company is the parent of Glens Falls National Bank and Trust Company and Saratoga National Bank and Trust Company. Other subsidiaries include North Country Investment Advisers, Inc., two property and casualty insurance agencies: Loomis & LaPann, Inc. and Upstate Agency, LLC, and Capital Financial Group, Inc., an insurance agency specializing in the sale and servicing of group health plans.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV