Retail Opportunity Investments Stock Hits New 52-Week High (ROIC)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Retail Opportunity Investments Corp (Nasdaq:ROIC) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it is currently trading at $11.47, above its previous 52-week high of $11.30 with 268,455 shares traded as of 11:43 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 239,200 shares over the past 30 days. Retail Opportunity Investments has a market cap of $451.9 million and is part of the financial sector and financial services industry. Shares are up 10% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. engages in investing in, acquiring, owning, and managing commercial real estate in the United States. Its portfolio of retail properties include community and neighborhood shopping centers anchored by national or regional supermarkets and drugstores.
- Practice your ROIC trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV