3. Neoprobe (NEOP) is a biomedical company that develops and commercializes oncology products. The company markets a range of medical devices, its neoprobe gamma detection systems (GDS). In addition to ITS medical device products, it has two radiopharmaceutical products, Lymphoseek and RIGScan CR, in advanced phases of clinical development.
10 Health Care Stocks to Watch
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.