4. CONMED (CNMD - Get Report) is a medical technology company with an emphasis on surgical devices and equipment for minimally invasive procedures and monitoring. The company's products serve the clinical areas of arthroscopy, powered surgical instruments, electrosurgery, patient care, endosurgery and endoscopic technologies.
10 Health Care Stocks to Watch
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.