5. ZOLL Medical (ZOLL) develops and markets medical devices and software solutions that helps emergency care and save lives. The company provides a range of technologies, which help clinicians, emergency medical services (EMS) and fire professionals, and lay rescuers treat victims needing resuscitation and critical care. The stock has gained 71% during the past one year.
The company will report its second quarter 2011 results on Apr. 28. Total revenue is seen increasing 13% to $121 million from $107.1 million in the year-ago quarter. Moreover, net income is expected to rise 24% to $4.5 million or 21 cents per share from $3.7 million or 17 cents per share in the second quarter of 2010.
The company recently announced that its new Propaq MD Monitor/Defibrillator and Propaq M Monitor has received clearance from Health Canada to market and begin distribution to military customers and air medical operations in Canada. Also, the company recently bagged a contract from the Government of New South Wales (NSW) Australia to provide 5450 AED Plus devices for installation on all Rural Fire Service stations deployed throughout the State of NSW.Of the 10 analysts covering the stock, 80% recommend it a buy, while the remaining rate a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. On average, analysts expect an upside of 10% to $52.25 in value from current levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV