5. ZOLL Medical (ZOLL) develops and markets medical devices and software solutions that helps emergency care and save lives. The company provides a range of technologies, which help clinicians, emergency medical services (EMS) and fire professionals, and lay rescuers treat victims needing resuscitation and critical care. The stock has gained 71% during the past one year.
10 Health Care Stocks to Watch
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.