5. ZOLL Medical (ZOLL) develops and markets medical devices and software solutions that helps emergency care and save lives. The company provides a range of technologies, which help clinicians, emergency medical services (EMS) and fire professionals, and lay rescuers treat victims needing resuscitation and critical care. The stock has gained 71% during the past one year.
The company will report its second quarter 2011 results on Apr. 28. Total revenue is seen increasing 13% to $121 million from $107.1 million in the year-ago quarter. Moreover, net income is expected to rise 24% to $4.5 million or 21 cents per share from $3.7 million or 17 cents per share in the second quarter of 2010.
The company recently announced that its new Propaq MD Monitor/Defibrillator and Propaq M Monitor has received clearance from Health Canada to market and begin distribution to military customers and air medical operations in Canada. Also, the company recently bagged a contract from the Government of New South Wales (NSW) Australia to provide 5450 AED Plus devices for installation on all Rural Fire Service stations deployed throughout the State of NSW.Of the 10 analysts covering the stock, 80% recommend it a buy, while the remaining rate a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. On average, analysts expect an upside of 10% to $52.25 in value from current levels.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts