6. Invacare (IVC) designs, manufactures and distributes a range of health care products for the non-acute care environment, including the home health care and extended care markets. The stock has gained 19% in the past one year.
The company will report its first quarter 2011 results on Apr. 28. Total revenue is projected to increase marginally to $404.5 million from $402.2 million in the year-ago quarter. However, net income is forecasted to more than double to $6.8 million or 25 cents per share from $3.1 million or 9 cents per share reported in the first quarter of 2010.
Invicare recently paid a cash dividend of $0.0125 per share on its common shares and $0.011364 per share on its Class B common shares. Also, the company revealed that for 2011 it expects organic sales growth of 2%-4%, adjusted EPS of $2.05-$2.15 and adjusted EBITDA of $145-$155 million.Analysts at Zacks Investment Research reiterated a neutral rating on the shares. Of the five analysts covering the stock, 20% recommend it a buy, while the remaining rate a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. On average, analysts expect an upside of 6.4% to $34.5 in value from current levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV