8. Natus Medical (BABY - Get Report) is a provider of health care products used for the screening, detection, treatment, monitoring and tracking of common medical ailments in newborn care, hearing impairment, neurological dysfunction, epilepsy, sleep disorders, and balance and mobility disorders..
The company is scheduled to report its first quarter 2011 results on Apr. 28. Net income is projected to come in at $3.4 million or 11 cents per share as opposed to a loss of $0.3 million or 1 cent per share in the comparable quarter of last year. Moreover, total revenue is expected to increase 17% year-over-year to $57.5 million, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg.
Of the eight analysts covering the stock, 63% recommend it a buy, while the remaining rate it a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. On average, analysts expect an upside of 5.7% to $17.67 in value from current levels. Moreover, analysts at Zacks Investment Research reiterated a neutral rating on the stock.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts