9. Integra LifeSciences Holdings (IART) is an integrated medical device company. The products include implants, instruments and equipment for neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery and general surgery.
The company is scheduled to report its first quarter 2011 results on Apr. 28. Net income is projected to increase 22% to $18.5 million or 64 cents per share from $15.2 million or 50 cents per share in the comparable quarter of last year. Moreover, total revenue is seen rising 5% year-over-year to $180.9 million, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg.
Integra recently announced an instrument repair partnership with InstruMedics LLC, a national provider of service and repair for surgical instruments and equipment. The relationship will enable Integra's Surgical Instrument sales team to provide a comprehensive solution for managing the service and repair needs of surgical instruments, rigid endoscopes, flexible endoscopes, and powered surgical equipment. Also, Integra also received 510k approval from the U.S. FDA for three new spinal intervertebral body fusion devices (IBD).Of the 20 analysts covering the stock, 45% recommend it a buy, while the remaining rate a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. On average, analysts expect an upside of 3.5% to $52.36 in value from current levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV