9. Integra LifeSciences Holdings (IART) is an integrated medical device company. The products include implants, instruments and equipment for neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery and general surgery.
The company is scheduled to report its first quarter 2011 results on Apr. 28. Net income is projected to increase 22% to $18.5 million or 64 cents per share from $15.2 million or 50 cents per share in the comparable quarter of last year. Moreover, total revenue is seen rising 5% year-over-year to $180.9 million, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg.
Integra recently announced an instrument repair partnership with InstruMedics LLC, a national provider of service and repair for surgical instruments and equipment. The relationship will enable Integra's Surgical Instrument sales team to provide a comprehensive solution for managing the service and repair needs of surgical instruments, rigid endoscopes, flexible endoscopes, and powered surgical equipment. Also, Integra also received 510k approval from the U.S. FDA for three new spinal intervertebral body fusion devices (IBD).Of the 20 analysts covering the stock, 45% recommend it a buy, while the remaining rate a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. On average, analysts expect an upside of 3.5% to $52.36 in value from current levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV