NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- DepoMed (DEPO), Neoprobe (NEOP), Invacare (IVC), and Integra LifeSciences Holdings (IART) are among 10 health care stocks expected to report robust quarterly earnings, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg. Moreover, these stocks have upsides ranging from 3%-64%.
10. Almost Family (AFAM) is a provider of home health services. The company has two operating segments: Visiting Nurse (VN) and Personal Care (PC). The Company is compensated for its services by Medicare (Visiting Nurse only), Medicaid, other third party payers (insurance companies) and private pay (paid by personal funds).
The company is expected to report its first quarter 2011 results on Apr. 28. Total revenue is forecast to increase 4.1% to $85.2 million from $81.8 million in the year-ago quarter. Net income is seen at $6.2 million or 67 cents per share, as compared to $7.4 million or 80 cents per share reported in the first quarter of 2010.During March, the company acquired the assets of the Medicare-certified home health agency owned by Caregivers Health Network Inc. The terms of the transaction were not disclosed. However, the agency generated approximately $5 million in revenue in their last fiscal year. Of the eight analysts covering the stock, 25% recommend it a buy, while the remaining rate it a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. On average, analysts expect an upside of 3% to $37.25 in value from current levels. Moreover, analysts at Zacks Investment Research upgraded the stock to neutral from underperform, while analysts at Collins Stewart initiated coverage with a hold rating and a price target of $38.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV