NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Vectren Corporation (NYSE:VVC) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it is currently trading at $27.90, above its previous 52-week high of $27.86 with 16,155 shares traded as of 9:55 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 394,200 shares over the past 30 days. Vectren has a market cap of $2.2 billion and is part of the utilities sector and utilities industry. Shares are up 9.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Vectren Corporation provides energy delivery services to residential, commercial, and industrial and other customers in Indiana and west central Ohio. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.7, equal to the average utilities industry P/E ratio and equal to the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.7.
- Practice your VVC trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about VVC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV