NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- IPC The Hospitalist Company (Nasdaq:IPCM) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it is currently trading at $49.42, above its previous 52-week high of $49.26 with 1,949 shares traded as of 9:40 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 78,600 shares over the past 30 days. IPC The Hospitalist has a market cap of $767 million and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. Shares are up 25.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. IPC The Hospitalist Company, Inc., a physician group practice company, provides hospitalist services in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 32.1, equal to the average health services industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.7.
- Practice your IPCM trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about IPCM
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV