NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CAI International (NYSE:CAP) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it is currently trading at $27.36, above its previous 52-week high of $27.30 with 56,743 shares traded as of 9:36 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 108,300 shares over the past 30 days. CAI International has a market cap of $494.5 million and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. Shares are up 36.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. CAI International, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the intermodal marine cargo container leasing business worldwide. The company leases, re-leases, and disposes containers, as well as contracts for the repair, repositioning, and storage of containers. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.4, equal to the average diversified services industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.7.
- Practice your CAP trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about CAP
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV