NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Legacy Reserves (Nasdaq:LGCY) is tomorrow, April 28, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 53 cents per share. At a price of $33.49 as of 9:31 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 6.4%. The average volume for Legacy Reserves has been 123,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Legacy Reserves has a market cap of $1.4 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are up 16.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Legacy Reserves LP, an independent oil and natural gas limited partnership, engages in the acquisition and development of oil and natural gas properties, primarily located in the Permian Basin, Mid-continent, and Rocky Mountain regions of the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 123.1, equal to the average energy industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about LGCY
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV