Northwest Bancshares (NWBI) downgraded at FBR from Outperform to Market Perform, FBR Capital Markets said. Valuation call
Qualcomm (QCOM) rated new Buy at ThinkEquity. $5 price target. Company is the best large-cap chip play on smartphones and tablets.
Roper Industries (ROP) numbers boosted at Morgan Stanley. Shares of ROP now seen reaching $88, according to Morgan Stanley. Estimates also upped, as higher sales is driving margin expansion. Equal-weight rating.
Roper Industries (ROP) downgraded at Oppenheimer from Outperform to Perform, Oppenheimer said. Valuation call.Riverbed Technology (RVBD) rated new Outperform at Morgan Keegan. $45 price target. Company is a market leader and is expanding its commercial footprint. Safeway (SWY) downgraded at Jefferies from Buy to Hold, Jefferies said. Store manager survey showed worsening near-term trends. $25 price target. US Steel (X) downgraded at Goldman from Buy to Neutral. $56 price target. Estimates also cut, to match the company's new guidance.
End of report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV