NEW YORK, LONDON, and SYDNEY, April 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc., a global provider of online trading services specializing in foreign exchange (forex or FX) and contracts for difference (CFDs), today announced the global launch of its new app for Android mobile devices, FOREXTrader for Android.
The new application, now available as a free English-language download in the Android Marketplace, offers Android users secure access to their FOREX.com accounts with full trading capabilities, up to the minute news, charts, research and account information.
"Android users were previously able to access their FOREX.com accounts through our mobile website but, with the rapid growth of Android-powered smartphones, we wanted to give our customers a more feature-rich experience designed specifically for the Android OS," said Samantha Roady, chief marketing officer for GAIN Capital. "With the addition of FOREXTrader for Android, we now have trading solutions for the two fastest growing mobile operating systems in the world."
FOREX.com launched FOREXTrader for iPhone and FOREX.com Mobile in 2010.FOREXTrader for Android includes:
- Quotes on 59 currency pairs, including spot gold and silver, as well as a dozen contracts for difference (CFDs) on commodities and major equity indices*;
- A variety of order types, including market, limit, stop, One Cancels Others (OCO), If Then, If Then / OCO and Trailing Stop;
- Live newsfeed from Dow Jones;
- FOREX.com's proprietary FOREXInsider, providing streaming market commentary and analysis during market hours;
- Candlestick and line charts available for 1m, 5m, 10m, 15m, 30m, 1h, 2h & 4h, daily, weekly, and monthly time intervals; and
- Account balances, P&L and more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV