- Achieved a return on average assets of 1.1% for the first quarter 2011 compared with 1.3% for the fourth quarter of 2010;
- Improved net interest margins to 3.99% for the first quarter of 2011 compared with 3.76% for the fourth quarter of 2010;
- Grew regulatory capital ratios to 11.1% and 17.3% for Tier 1 Leverage and Total Risk-Based Capital ratios, respectively.
Pacific Capital Bancorp Reports First Quarter 2011 Net Income Of $16.8 Million
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.