- Achieved a return on average assets of 1.1% for the first quarter 2011 compared with 1.3% for the fourth quarter of 2010;
- Improved net interest margins to 3.99% for the first quarter of 2011 compared with 3.76% for the fourth quarter of 2010;
- Grew regulatory capital ratios to 11.1% and 17.3% for Tier 1 Leverage and Total Risk-Based Capital ratios, respectively.
Pacific Capital Bancorp Reports First Quarter 2011 Net Income Of $16.8 Million
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.