- Delinquent loans declined $7.3 million to $158.3 million from the prior quarter
- Net interest margin increased 32 basis points to 3.49% from the prior quarter
- Home Savings’ Tier 1 leverage ratio increased 60 basis points from the prior quarter to 8.44%
- Home Savings’ Total Risk Based Capital increased 48 basis points from the prior quarter to 13.02%
- Book value per share and tangible book value per share increased $0.04 and $0.05, respectively, from the prior quarter to $5.73 and $5.72, respectively
United Community Financial Corp. Announces First Quarter Profit
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.