Valence Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: VLNC), a leading U.S.-based developer and manufacturer of advanced energy storage solutions, announced today details of its management team's scheduled presentations at upcoming investor conferences.
Valence's management will be presenting at the following investor conferences:
- JMP Securities Research Conference, San Francisco — May 9, 2011 at 12:00 noon (Pacific)
- Needham Cleantech Conference, New York City — May 17, 2011 at 10:30 a.m. (Eastern)
Robert L. Kanode, president and CEO of Valence Technology, will address an audience of investors and industry executives at each conference. In addition, Valence's presentation will be available via audio webcast which can be accessed by visiting the Company's website at www.valence.com and clicking on Investor Relations / Events and Presentations. Webcast replays will be available on Valence's website through June 7, 2011.
About Valence Technology, Inc.Valence Technology is a global leader in the development and manufacture of safe, long-life lithium iron magnesium phosphate advanced energy storage solutions and integrated command and control logic. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Valence enables and powers some of the world’s most innovative and environmentally friendly applications, ranging from commercial electric vehicles to industrial and marine equipment. Valence Technology today offers a proven technology and manufacturing infrastructure that delivers ISO-certified products and processes that are protected by an extensive global patent portfolio. In addition to the corporate headquarters in Texas, Valence Technology has its Research & Development Center in Nevada, its Europe/Asia Pacific Sales office in Northern Ireland and global fulfillment centers in North America and Europe. Valence Technology is traded on the NASDAQ Capital Market under the ticker symbol “VLNC.” For more information, visit www.valence.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV