SCHAUMBURG, Ill., April 26, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Sagent Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (the "Company") (Nasdaq: SGNT) today announced that it has closed its previously announced initial public offering of 5,750,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $16.00 per share. In connection with the initial public offering, the underwriters exercised in full their option to purchase an additional 862,500 shares of common stock from the Company. As a result, the total initial public offering size was 6,612,500 shares of common stock.
Morgan Stanley, BofA Merrill Lynch, and Jefferies acted as the joint bookrunners for the offering. Needham & Company, LLC and RBC Capital Markets acted as the co-managers for the offering.
A registration statement relating to these securities was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission on April 19, 2011. The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus, copies of which may be obtained from Morgan Stanley, Attention: Prospectus Department, 180 Varick Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10014, by telephone at 1-866-718-1649, or by e-mail at email@example.com; from BofA Merrill Lynch, 4 World Financial Center, New York, NY 10080, Attention: Prospectus Department, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org; or from Jefferies, 520 Madison Avenue, 12th Floor, New York, NY 10022, Attention: Equity Syndicate Prospectus Department, by telephone at (877) 547-6340, or by e-mail at Prospectus_Department@Jefferies.com.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy the securities, nor shall there be any sale of the securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to the registration or qualification under the securities laws of such state or jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV