NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- JA Solar Holdings (JASO), Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (GOL), O2Micro (OIIM), Pampa Energía S.A. (PAM), LDK Solar (LDK), Jinko Solar (JKS), IRSA Inversiones Representaciones (IRS), Banco Macro SA (BMA), ReneSola (SOL), China Ming Yang Wind Power (MY) are expected to return up to 78%, based on their respective 12-month price targets.
Analysts expect these 10 smaller stocks to outperform their peers and broader markets, based on their respective 12-month price targets. These small-caps have an upside potential of 35%-78% with an average upside value of around 49% and average buy ratings of 67%.
These stocks pan sectors such as financials, information technology, solar, utilities, real estate, and airlines.
10. JA Solar Holdings (JASO) is a China-based manufacturer of high-performance solar power products.
Revenue for 2010 fourth quarter came in at $584.3 million, increasing 137% from $246.5 million registered in the fourth quarter of the prior year. Actual sales recorded for the fourth quarter were consistent with analysts' estimates.Gross profit increased to $112.2 million from $50.8 million in same quarter of 2009. Gross margin dropped to 19.2% from 20.6% in the earlier year quarter. Total solar products shipments for 2010 fourth quarter were 463 MW, growing 100% from 231 MW during the same period last year. Based on demand, JA Solar expects total cell and module shipments to surpass 2.2 GW in 2011, or a 50% increase from 2010. Analysts have buy ratings of 46% and expect the stock to deliver 35% return in the next one year. The stock is trading at 4.9 times its estimated 2011 earnings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV