STW Resources Holding Corp. (“STW Resources”) (OTCBB:STWS), a water reclamation services company, today announced that it has executed a binding letter of intent to acquire JNC Energy Systems, LLC, (“JNC”), and its two affiliates, Green Line Power LLC (“GLP”) and TexRep7, LLC, a d/b/a/ Saturn Power (“REP” and together with GLP and REP, the “Power Co”).
JNC ( www.JNCenergy.com) generates electricity from casinghead and/or stranded natural gas. Through an affiliated certified Retail Electric Provider (REP), JNC provides electricity for use on site by the oil and gas producers or sold to retail and commercial customers by interconnecting with the electrical grid at the generator site. GLP uploads the produced electricity directly into primary electricity transmission lines; and REP sells or trades the electricity on the open market.
STW management believes there is a demand for JNC’s technology from oil and gas producers that find commercially uneconomic gas they can’t sell into a gas pipeline. For example, if gas is found associated with oil production that can’t be sold into a gas pipeline for reasons of too much nitrogen or sulfur content or low volume that makes the cost of building a pipeline prohibitive, its value is lost because it then is typically vented into the atmosphere or burned off using a flare system. JNC can capitalize on these opportunities by converting the gas into electricity, which then can be used to run oil field equipment or be sold into the electricity grid.
JNC’s proprietary generating units are compact and skid mounted, allowing them to be moved and installed with ease in remote locations. The units operate on a continual basis with minimal manual intervention.Stanley Weiner, CEO of STW Resources, commented, “The acquisition of JNC provides a complementary model to our current business and will provide our customers with an efficient, integrated suite of services.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV