NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- AMCOL International Corporation (NYSE:ACO) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $38.26, above its previous 52-week high of $38.22 with 120,581 shares traded as of 11:31 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 118,700 shares over the past 30 days. AMCOL International has a market cap of $1.1 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and materials & construction industry. Shares are up 6.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Amcol International Corporation focuses on the development and application of minerals and technology products and services to various industrial and consumer markets worldwide. The company operates in four segments: Minerals and Materials, Environmental, Oilfield Services, and Transportation. The company has a P/E ratio of 36.2, equal to the average materials & construction industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.7.
- Practice your ACO trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about ACO
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV