Parexel International Reaches New 52-Week High (PRXL)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Parexel International Corporation (Nasdaq:PRXL) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $26.96, above its previous 52-week high of $26.89 with 87,114 shares traded as of 11 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 662,600 shares over the past 30 days. Parexel International has a market cap of $1.6 billion and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. Shares are up 20.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. PAREXEL International Corporation, a biopharmaceutical services company, provides clinical research, medical communications, and consulting services, as well as advanced technology products and services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 26.1, equal to the average health services industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.7.
- Practice your PRXL trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV