Stratasys Stock Hits New 52-Week High (SSYS)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Stratasys (Nasdaq:SSYS) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $54.28, above its previous 52-week high of $54.20 with 54,653 shares traded as of 10:32 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 317,700 shares over the past 30 days. Stratasys has a market cap of $1.1 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer hardware industry. Shares are up 52.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Stratasys, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of three dimensional (3D) printing, rapid prototyping (RP), and direct digital manufacturing (DDM) systems primarily in North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company has a P/E ratio of 121.5, equal to the average computer hardware industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.7.
- Practice your SSYS trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV