NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Delhaize Group (NYSE:DEG) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $86.84, above its previous 52-week high of $86.76 with 9,190 shares traded as of 10:20 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 29,500 shares over the past 30 days. Delhaize Group has a market cap of $8.6 billion and is part of the services sector and retail industry. Shares are up 15.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Etablissements Delhaize Freres Et Cie Le Lion S.A. (Delhaize Group), together with its subsidiaries, operates food supermarkets in North America, Europe, and southeast Asia. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.7, above the average retail industry P/E ratio of 11.2 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.7.
- Practice your DEG trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about DEG
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV