RehabCare Group Reaches New 52-Week High (RHB)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- RehabCare Group (NYSE:RHB) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $38.19, above its previous 52-week high of $37.85 with 15,922 shares traded as of 9:36 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 540,600 shares over the past 30 days. RehabCare Group has a market cap of $933.1 million and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. Shares are up 55.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. RehabCare Group, Inc. provides rehabilitation program management services in hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, outpatient facilities, and other long-term care facilities in the United States. It operates in two segments, Program Management Services and Hospitals. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.1, above the average health services industry P/E ratio of 14.8 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.7.
- Practice your RHB trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV