- Total consolidated revenues increased 16 percent from $105.4 million in Q1 2010 to $122.2 million in Q1 2011.
- Net earnings for the quarter were $7.7 million, or $0.19 per diluted common share, compared to $1.2 million, or $0.03 per diluted common share for Q1 2010.
- Q1 2010 earnings included a $3.0 million after-tax charge, or $0.07 per share, related to health care reform legislation passed in Q1 2010.
- Cash provided by operating activities from continuing operations was $20.2 million for Q1 2011 compared to $11.9 million for Q1 2010.
Potlatch Reports First Quarter 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.