SAN MATEO, Calif., April 26, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP software suites, today announced the nominees for the second annual NetSuite Hairball Awards. The Hairball Awards recognize customer achievement in software application reduction and consolidation on the NetSuite platform, and highlight increased productivity, improved business intelligence and massively reduced costs customers gain in moving to the leading cloud-based business application suite. This year, thirty-seven companies are nominated in 11 categories for consolidating more than 180 software applications and countless spreadsheets and manual paper-based processes. The winners will be announced at SuiteWorld 2011, NetSuite's annual user and partner conference, on May 11 ( www.netsuite.com/suiteworld). For more information about the Hairball Award nominees and their business application environments before and after implementing NetSuite, please visit www.netsuite.com/hairballawards2011.
Nominees for the Hairball Awards were chosen from among NetSuite's thousands of customers who have found success and created real value through more efficient operating practices with the NetSuite cloud solution. They demonstrate the strong economic case for a professionally managed, tightly integrated enterprise software platform that eliminates the complexity and restrictions of multiple software products. These awards validate and reinforce NetSuite's mounting importance to companies in a myriad of industries including, wholesale & distribution, manufacturing, professional services, software and Ecommerce, all looking for a powerful, integrated enterprise management cloud solution. With NetSuite powering their organization's key business processes, this year's Hairball Award nominees no longer have to battle a hairball of applications and middleware that hinders productivity and drives up costs due to brittle software integration, incompatible processes, low productivity and high maintenance costs.
"NetSuite's integrated, cloud-based business suite ends the 20-year history of failure companies have faced in trying to cobble together tens of applications and hundreds of spreadsheets just to try to run their business. We once again salute those who have coughed up their on-premise software hairballs to reap the benefits of cloud computing business management suites," said Zach Nelson, CEO of NetSuite.
NetSuite Hairball Award Categories:The categories for the 2011 Hairball Awards are presented below, followed by the list of nominees in each category:
- Most Applications Replaced: Armor Safe Technologies, ClearChoice, EnvisionWare, Ziff Davis, Inc.
- Most Improved Productivity: SnagAJob.com, Torstar Digital, Wireless Matrix, Gawker Media
- Greatest Cost Reduction: Energy Matters, Oclaro (formerly Xtellus), SuccessFactors (NASDAQ: SFSF), Learning.com
- Best Global Deployment: ADH (Asia Digital Holdings), Global Aviation Asset Management, KIT Digital (NASDAQ: KITD), School of Rock
- Best Two-Tier ERP Deployment: Burt's Bees, Knowledge Universe, Olympus NDT
- Best B2B Ecommerce Solution: Designs for Health, ESET, FISHER/UNITECH
- Best B2C Ecommerce Solution: Clickstop, Magellan GPS, Wrigleyville Sports
- Best Manufacturing Company Solution: CertiCell, EndoChoice, Laguna Tools
- Best Services Company Solution: avVenta Worldwide, EORM, NWN Corporation
- Best Software Company Solution: Eloqua, Qualys, RightNow (NASDAQ: RNOW)
- Best Wholesaler/Distributor Solution: Advantage Sign Supply, Bariatric Advantage, Lightspeed Technologies
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.