- About 7.9 million pounds of U 3O 8 have been added to the Indicated Resource category, increasing the Indicated Resource by 39% to 28.5 million pounds of U 3O 8;
- Overall the uranium oxide contained in the Kuriskova deposit has increased by 3.1 million pounds of U 3O 8 and now comprises 28.5 million pounds at 0.555% U 3O 8 in the Indicated Resource and an additional 12.7 million pounds in Inferred Resource at 0.185% U 3O 8; and
- Kuriskova remains one of the highest grade known uranium deposits in the world outside of Canada’s Athabasca Basin.
Tournigan Increases Indicated Resource At Kuriskova By 39% To 28.5 Million Pounds Of U3O8
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.