Lentuo International Inc. (NYSE: LAS) (“Lentuo” or the “Company”), the largest non-state-owned automobile retailer in Beijing, China as measured by new vehicle sales revenues in 2009, today announced that management will participate in the HSBC China Consumption Conference, to be held April 27-29, 2011 in Hong Kong.
Interested parties and investors who wish to meet with management may contact their HSBC institutional sales representatives directly.
About Lentuo International Inc.
Lentuo is the largest non-state-owned automobile retailer in Beijing, China as measured by new vehicle sales revenues in 2009, according to the China Automobile Dealers Association (“CADA”). Lentuo operates six franchise dealerships, ten automobile showrooms, one automobile repair shop and one car leasing company in Beijing, the largest new passenger vehicle market among all cities in China. Three of Lentuo’s six dealerships are among the leading dealerships in China for their respective brands, as measured by the volume of new vehicle sales by individual dealership.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV