PICKERINGTON, Ohio, April 26, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- R.G. Barry Corporation (Nasdaq: DFZ) plans to announce its third quarter/nine-month operating results and conduct a conference call and Webcast on Tuesday, May 10, 2011.
The Company will issue a news release detailing its performance prior to the market open. Senior management will then discuss its operating results and business outlook during a conference call/webcast planned for 9 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time.
To listen via the Internet, log on to http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=79121.
The conference call will also be available at 800.860.2442 (U.S.) and +1.412.858.4600 (international) until five minutes before starting time.Call replays will be available beginning approximately one hour after the call conclusion and running through 9 a.m. Eastern May 18, 2011 at 877.344.7529 (U.S.) and +1.412.317.0088 (international); ask for conference number 450640. Replays and a written transcript of the call will be posted for up to one year at the Investor Room section of the Company's Website www.rgbarry.com. About R.G. Barry Corporation R.G. Barry Corporation creates and markets lifestyle brands and products that are functional, fashionable and that touch consumers. Our brands include: Dearfoams, the world's best-known slipper brand ( www.dearfoams.com); baggallini handbags, totes and travel accessories ( www.baggallini.com); and Foot Petals premium insoles and comfort products ( www.footpetals.com). To learn more about our business, visit us at www.rgbarry.com. SOURCE R.G. Barry Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV