Pacific Capital Bancorp Announces Date Of First Quarter Earnings Release
Pacific Capital Bancorp (Nasdaq: PCBC) announced today that the Company’s financial results for the first quarter of 2011 will be released over the news wires before the market opens on Wednesday, April 27, 2011.
Pacific Capital Bancorp is the parent company of Pacific Capital Bank, N.A., a nationally chartered bank that is headquartered in Santa Barbara and operates 47 branches in communities throughout the Central Coast of California.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV