ARLINGTON, Va., April 25, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Arlington Asset Investment Corp. (NYSE: AI) (the "Company") announced today that the Company will release results for the first quarter of 2011 after the market closes on Wednesday, April 27, 2011, and will hold a conference call for investors at 9:00 A.M. Eastern Time on Thursday, April 28, 2011 to discuss the results.
Investors wishing to listen to the earnings call at 9:00 A.M. Eastern Time, Thursday, April 28, 2011, may do so via the Web at: http://www.arlingtonasset.com/index.php?s=19.
Replays of the earnings call will be available via webcast two hours after the call ends.
Arlington Asset Investment Corp. (NYSE: AI) is a principal investment firm that invests in mortgage-related and other assets. The Company is headquartered in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. For more information, please visit www.arlingtonasset.com.Contacts: Media: 877.370.4413 or email@example.comInvestors: Kurt Harrington at 877.370.4413 or firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Arlington Asset Investment Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV