NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Barrick Gold Corp. fell 6.8 percent to $51.86.
Omega Protein Corp. fell 5.5 percent to $12.96.
Jaguar Mining Inc. fell 5.4 percent to $5.62.First Majestic Silver Corp. fell 4.9 percent to $22.16. Franklin Covey Co. fell 4.7 percent to $8.44. OfficeMax Inc. fell 4.6 percent to $12.30. Sunrise Senior Living Inc. fell 4.3 percent to $10.13. US Gold Corp. fell 4.2 percent to $9.11. Motorola Mobility Holdings Inc. fell 4.0 percent to $23.93. Endeavour Silver Corp. fell 3.9 percent to $11.33.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV