BTU International, Inc. (Nasdaq: BTUI), a leading supplier of advanced thermal processing equipment for the alternative energy and electronics assembly markets, will hold its quarterly earnings conference call to discuss first quarter 2011 results on Tuesday, May 3, 2011, at 05:00 p.m. EDT.
The dial-in number to participate in the conference call is 877-303-9139. This call is also being webcast and can be accessed at BTU's website at www.btu.com. An earnings press release outlining BTU's results of operations for the first quarter 2011 will be issued prior to the call on Tuesday, May 3, at approximately 04:30 p.m. EDT.
Replays of the webcast call will be available through May 20, 2011, and can be accessed at www.btu.com or by phone at 800-642-1687, pass code 51049797.
About BTU InternationalBTU International is a market-leading, global supplier of advanced thermal processing equipment and processes to the alternative energy and electronics assembly markets. BTU’s equipment and expertise are used in the manufacturing of solar cells and nuclear fuel as well as the production of printed circuit board assemblies and semiconductor packaging. BTU has design and manufacturing operations in North Billerica, Massachusetts and Shanghai, China with direct sales and service worldwide. Information about BTU International is available at www.btu.com. Source: BTU International
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV