Deltic Timber Corporation (NYSE: DEL):
|DELTIC TIMBER CORPORATION|
|CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL DATA SUMMARY|
|Earnings per common share|
|Average shares outstanding||12,533,013||12,473,303|
President and Chief Executive Officer, Ray C. Dillon, of Deltic Timber Corporation (NYSE: DEL) announced today preliminary net income for the first quarter of 2011 was $.1 million, $.01 a share, compared to net income of $2.3 million, $.18 a share, a year ago. The decrease in 2011’s first quarter results was due primarily to a lower average lumber sales realization when compared to the first quarter of 2010. Lumber prices in 2010 benefitted from a supply-side driven price increase primarily caused by a sawmill log supply shortage due to inclement weather in the southeast portion of the U.S. Net cash required by operating activities was $1.2 million for the first quarter of 2011, which compares to net cash provided of $4.4 million a year ago.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV