Duncan Energy Reaches New 52-Week High (DEP)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Duncan Energy Partners (NYSE:DEP) hit a new 52-week high Monday as it is currently trading at $41.22, above its previous 52-week high of $41.21 with 59,953 shares traded as of 2:54 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 133,600 shares over the past 30 days. Duncan Energy has a market cap of $2.4 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are up 25.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Duncan Energy Partners L.P. engages in gathering, transporting, marketing, and storing natural gas, as well as in transporting and storing natural gas liquids (NGLs) and petrochemicals in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 26.4, equal to the average energy industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.7.
- Practice your DEP trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV