NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Omega Protein Corp. fell 7.1 percent to $12.73.
Barrick Gold Corp. fell 5.9 percent to $52.36.
Demand Media Inc. fell 5.8 percent to $14.34.Barnes & Noble Inc. fell 5.1 percent to $9.72. OfficeMax Inc. fell 4.5 percent to $12.31. Coeur d'Alene Mines Corp. fell 4.2 percent to $30.70. Motorola Mobility Holdings Inc. fell 4.1 percent to $23.90. IntraLinks Holdings Inc. fell 4.1 percent to $29.30. First Majestic Silver Corp. fell 4.1 percent to $22.35. Sunrise Senior Living Inc. fell 4.0 percent to $10.16.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV