Community Central Bank (CCBD)
Company Profile: Community Central Bank provides various banking services to businesses and consumers in Michigan.Current Share Price: 17 cents (April 26) Listing Violation: Delinquent and failure to pay fees. Community Central Bank failed to file its annual 10-K report with the SEC in a timely manner. Received Nasdaq Notice: April 6 and April 13 Management's Expected Action: The Nasdaq booted Community Central Bank on April 25 after the company elected not to pay its annual listing fee to the Nasdaq. Community Central Bank made the decision as the company felt it could not remedy three listing deficiencies, including delinquency. The company's stock is now quoted on the Pink Sheets.
Pressure BioSciences (PBIO) Company Profile: Pressure BioSciences is a life-sciences company. Current Share Price: $1.06 (April 26) Listing Violation: Market value/equity/net income. Stockholders' equity was less than $2.5 million as of Dec. 31, and the company doesn't meet the alternative standards of market value of listed securities or net income from continuing operations. Received Nasdaq Notice: April 6 Management's Expected Action: Pressure BioSciences said it expects to submit to the Nasdaq by May 21 a written plan that outlines its strategy to regain compliance with the continued listing requirements. If the plan is accepted, the company may be able to continue its listing during the Plan period of up to 180 days.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV