Cybex International (CYBI)
Company Profile: Cybex International is a maker of exercise equipment.Current Share Price: $1.20 (April 26) Listing Violation: Equity. The Nasdaq requires a minimum stockholders' equity of $10 million for continued listing. Cybex's stockholders' equity as of Dec. 31 was negative $15 million. Received Nasdaq Notice: April 5 Management's Expected Action: Cybex has until May 20 to submit a plan to the Nasdaq with steps it will take to regain compliance. The company said it intends to prepare a plan of compliance to submit to the Nasdaq. Cybex also said it is considering options to regain compliance with the Nasdaq's minimum bid price requirement, although the stock has closed above the $1 threshold for seven consecutive trading days.
Superior Bancorp (SUPR) Company Profile: Superior Bancorp offers a broad range of banking and related services in approximately 73 locations in Alabama and Florida. Current Share Price: 28 cents (April 15) Listing Violation: Delinquent and bankruptcy/liquidation. Superior Bancorp failed to file its annual 10-K report with the SEC in a timely manner. Received Nasdaq Notice: April 5 and April 18 Management's Expected Action: There's little for Superior Bancorp's management to do now. On April 15, the Office of Thrift Supervision closed the company's subsidiary bank and the Nasdaq delisted the stock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV