Waccamaw Bankshares (WBNK)
Company Profile: Waccamaw Bankshares is engaged in attracting deposits from the general public and using such deposit funds to make commercial, consumer, and residential construction and permanent mortgage real estate loans.Current Share Price: $1.17 (April 26) Listing Violation: Delinquent. Waccamaw Bankshares failed to file its annual 10-K report with the SEC in a timely manner. Received Nasdaq Notice: April 4 Management's Expected Action: Waccamaw Bankshares is required to submit a plan to regain compliance by June 3. The Nasdaq can grant the company an extension until Sept. 27 to regain compliance if the plan is approved. If the company is unable to file its annual report prior to June 3, Waccamaw said it intends to submit a plan to regain compliance to the Nasdaq no later than June 3.
InfoSonics (IFON) Company Profile: InfoSonics is a distributor and provider of wireless handsets and accessories in Central and South America. Current Share Price: 81 cents (April 26) Listing Violation: Bid price. The listing rule requires that a company maintains a minimum closing bid price of $1 per share for its common stock. InfoSonics shares last closed above $1 on March 18. Received Nasdaq Notice: April 5 Management's Expected Action: InfoSonics has until Oct. 3 to regain compliance with the bid price requirement. The company said it intends to monitor the bid price of its common stock and will consider available options if the stock does not regain the $1 threshold by Oct. 3.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV