Virginia Commerce Bank proudly announces the recent appointments of two Commercial Lenders.
Gill H. Waller - Senior Vice President, Government Contract Lending, Virginia Commerce Bank (Photo: Business Wire)
Gill H. Waller joins Virginia Commerce Bank as Senior Vice President, Government Contract Lending. Mr. Waller has fifteen years of government contract lending experience and over twenty-five years of commercial banking experience. Prior to joining Virginia Commerce Bank, Mr. Waller was a Senior Vice President, Government Contract Lending, at United Bank. Based in Chantilly, Mr. Waller will assist the Bank’s government contract lending division in increasing its profile and market share in this vibrant local industry, with particular efforts to bolster activity within the intelligence sectors, as well as veteran-owned, women-owned and minority-owned businesses.
The Bank has also hired Edward F. Powell as Vice President, Commercial Lending. Mr. Powell brings over nineteen years of banking experience, including positions at SunTrust and most recently as a Commercial Lender at Union First Market Bank. Based out of VCB’s Battlefield branch in Manassas, Mr. Powell will serve the Bank’s South Lending region that comprises Prince William County and surrounding markets.
Established in 1988, Virginia Commerce Bank (NASDAQ: VCBI) is a full-service, community bank headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, with over $2.7 billion in assets. The Bank serves the Northern Virginia and Fredericksburg markets with twenty-eight branches, a mortgage lending office and a wealth management services department. For further information about VCB’s many services and a map of convenient locations, please visit our Web site at VCBonline.com.© 2011 Virginia Commerce Bank. All Rights Reserved. Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=6695595&lang=en
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV