- Revenues for the year increased by $32.3 million over the same period last year, or 6.2%. For the quarter revenues were up $10.0 million over the previous year, or 8.2%.
- Gross profit margins increased 200 basis points (“bps”) over the prior year, from 26.1% to 28.1% for the fiscal year ended February 28, 2010 and 2011, respectively.
- Diluted earnings per share increased by 26.5% for the fiscal year, from $1.36 per share for fiscal year 2010 to $1.72 per share for fiscal year 2011.
Ennis, Inc. Reports Results For The Year And Quarter Ended February 28, 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.