- Revenues for the year increased by $32.3 million over the same period last year, or 6.2%. For the quarter revenues were up $10.0 million over the previous year, or 8.2%.
- Gross profit margins increased 200 basis points (“bps”) over the prior year, from 26.1% to 28.1% for the fiscal year ended February 28, 2010 and 2011, respectively.
- Diluted earnings per share increased by 26.5% for the fiscal year, from $1.36 per share for fiscal year 2010 to $1.72 per share for fiscal year 2011.
Ennis, Inc. Reports Results For The Year And Quarter Ended February 28, 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.