- The TD Charitable Foundation provided $2.5 million in donations in support of non-profit organizations to create, rehabilitate or maintain affordable housing in communities from Maine to Florida.
- The TD Bank WOW!Zone, a free online and in-school program for grades K-12, taught nearly 100,000 students how to build good financial habits.
- The TD Bank Summer Reading Program saw nearly 32,000 children read at least 10 books over their summer vacation while teaching them the value of saving money - TD Bank awarded each student who read 10 books with $10 in a new or existing Young Saver account.
- TD Bank became the largest U.S.-based bank to go carbon neutral by constructing greener buildings, lowering energy consumption and making a significant investment in renewable energy sources.
- The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) awarded TD Bank with the 2010 Green Power Leadership Award winner, recognizing TD Bank as a leading green power purchaser for its commitment and contribution to helping advance the development of the nation's voluntary green power market.
TD Bank Releases Its 2010 Corporate Responsibility Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.