Ameron International Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (AMN)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Ameron International (NYSE:AMN) is tomorrow, April 26, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 30 cents per share. At a price of $69.50 as of 9:34 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.7%. The average volume for Ameron International has been 110,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Ameron International has a market cap of $638.3 million and is part of the industrial goods sector and materials & construction industry. Shares are down 11.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Ameron International Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells engineered products and materials for the chemical, industrial, energy, transportation, and infrastructure industries from its plants in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.5, below the average materials & construction industry P/E ratio of 15.8 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV