- The Fund has issued one Right for each share of common stock of the Fund to shareholders of record as of March 29, 2011.
- Three Rights entitle a shareholder to purchase one additional share of common stock at a price of $7.00 per share (the subscription price).
- The over-subscription privilege permits all record date shareholders who have fully exercised their primary subscription Rights to subscribe, subject to certain limitations and a pro-rata allotment, for any additional shares of common stock not purchased pursuant to the primary subscription. Rights acquired in the secondary market may not participate in the over-subscription privilege. The Board of Directors has the right in its absolute discretion to eliminate the over-subscription privilege with respect to the primary over-subscription shares if it considers it to be in the best interest of the Fund to do so. The Board of Directors may make that determination at any time, without prior notice to Rights holders or others, up to and including the seventh day following the expiration date.
Gabelli Global Multimedia Trust Rights Offering Expires April 26, 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.